Here at Barna Physio I use various techniques to help with your issues as well as exercise to help you help yourself.
My treatments include
- Manipulation/mobilisation/myofascial release.
- Acupuncture to increase range of motion and decrease pain and swelling
- Massage to improve flexibility in muscles, decreases inflammation and increases blood flow
- Exercise prescription – sports and injury specific with experience in many sports including golf, rugby, soccer, hockey, rowing
- Kinesio tape applied over muscles helps to reduce pain and inflammation, relaxes overused or tired muscles and supports the muscles in movement on a 24 hour-a-day basis without obstructing bodily fluids.
- Bowen therapy, or the Bowen technique, is a non-invasive, complementary therapy. It targets certain points on the body with gentle rolling movements to help it balance, repair and reset itself.
- Maintenance and injury prevention.